Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Not An Ordinary Bride

Hi everyone! =) My name is Diane and I am getting married on December 5 2013 at Tagaytay City, Philippines. This blog documents our step by step process in creating our perfect wedding. That includes scouting for churches, reception venues and finding the perfect wedding suppliers. I will also document every milestones from preparing, booking suppliers, the wedding jitters, our wedding day, our honeymoon and even our adventures after our wedding.
I don't want to be an ordinary bride with the usual white wedding gown. I want to wear something unique that all our guests will forever remember, that's why I came up with the title THE LILAC BRIDE. My sister designed my wedding gown which is the blog title picture that you are seeing now, and yes, my wedding gown is not white. I will be wearing a lilac wedding gown with muted gold accents.  
I'm hoping that you'll enjoy reading my blog and learn some helpful tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment