Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

The Wedding Gown

When we started planning for our wedding the first thing that comes to my mind is my wedding dress. What will I be wearing? Which designer? Will I be wearing a white traditional wedding gown?! Well my answer is definitely NO. I know that a traditional white wedding gown is a must for every bride. But maybe not for me. I have been scouting for wedding gown designs on the internet, we have been to countless bridal fairs and all I see are all white and ivory. So that made me think twice. Since our motif is lavender/lilac/muted gold and white. I decided to wear a lilac wedding gown. My sister used to own a clothing line, It is obvious that she knows how to design clothes. Since I don't want to spend a fortune on my wedding gown, I asked for my sisters help. Below is a draft of my wedding gown


I wanted it to be a lilac gown with muted gold accents. My sister made some changes below and it looked perfect!

(front view)

(side view)

(back)

When I saw these pictures I was totally excited. Though there will still be changes to be made in the near future, I'm very happy with the design. The length of the gown should touch the floor. My sister made the picture that way so I could see how it looks like with the shoes on. 

I hope my sister is done designing the entourage's dresses. I'm pretty much excited about that. I will be posting it here right away. Ciao! 


1 comment: