Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

San Antonio De Padua Quasi

Church hunting! I have been scouting on the internet to find the perfect wedding church in Tagaytay. The first thing that comes into your mind when I say wedding church in the south is Caleruega Church or The Transfiguration Chapel in Nasugbu, Batangas. But wait, did you know that there is another beautiful church that is perfect for rustic themed weddings aside from Caleruega Church? It is called San Antonio De Pauda Quasi located at Silang, Cavite. I am pretty sure that many of you haven't been to this church. You will be surprised with its rustic appeal. On the inside there is a long aisle for a very dramatic walk to the altar. It was my first time to see this church personally and all I can say is "WOW". And I am pretty sure that this church will be one of the favorite wedding churches in Tagaytay.


I wasn't able to get near the altar because as you can see below there is a wedding mass going on.


San Antonio De Padua Quasi for me is one of the best church i've ever seen.


We reserved our wedding date which is December 5, 2013 though I am still considering other churches. There is a reservation fee of 1000php for you to block your wedding date. 

1 comment: